The “Bike Bro” is a comprehensive dual camera HD front & rear camera system and recorder (DVR) designed exclusively for Motorcycle use.
- Dual Channel Synchronised Recording
- HD Quality featuring two discrete HD Cameras for front and rear mounting
- Automatic Recording – activates & records automatically when the bike is in motion
- Auto Switch Off – Stops recording and shuts down automatically after bike is parked
- Recorded video resolution 1280 x 720
- Captured “Event” files are protected from being overwritten
- Waterproof 140 degree wide angle lens cameras
- Compact 6.5cm x 5.8cm DVR control unit with 2.0” TFT Display
- Optional Handlebar mounted event capture button for manual footage recording
- Built in G-Shock impact sensor (variable sensitivity)
- Event Pre-Record Function
- Loop Recording to Micro SD Card (Upto 32GB supported)
- Time and Date Stamp on footage
- Bike Powered Main DVR / Control Unit with Built in Battery Back-up
- Menu driven via built in screen for easy set up
- Locking Camera and Power Connectors for reliability
- No Overheating issues – allowing long periods of continuous use
- Built-In Speaker
- LED Torch
- GPS Module Option
- AVI Video Playback Format
- 30 f/s Video Frame Rate
- Easy to fit – Easy to use.
- Main DVR Unit can easily be removed for security – simply unplug from loom
The “Bike Bro” comes complete with everything you need to install on any Motorcycle. The retail package consists of the following items.
- Main Control Unit / DVR with built in high brightness colour display
- 2x Waterproof HD Cameras for Front and Rear Mounting
- Power supply for direct connection to Bike Battery
- Generous wiring loom with waterproof connectors for plug and play installation
- Fixtures, Adhesive Mounts, Cable Ties etc
**GPS Module and Manual Capture Button available as options**
Sample Video Footage Recorded on the “Bike Bro” System
The 6.5cm x 5.8cm DVR Control unit is also compact enough to be mounted under the seat, or next to the Bike Battery. A mounting bracket is also supplied for mounting onto the handlebars if required.
The compact DVR Control Unit can easily be removed from the Bike for security or storage purposes if required, simply by unplugging three connectors. Unlike some portable or dash camera products on the market, our DVR uses locking connectors for power and cameras, and not micro usb connectors. USB connectors are intended for computer or domestic products and are not designed to withstand the constant vibration and movement encountered on the roads or during an accident impact. Unreliable connectors, can eventually mean intermittent picture loss or entire lost video footage, at a time when you may rely on it the most.
The optional rider dual ‘panic’ button is designed for mounting on the handlebars, where a single press can be used to trigger manual video capture from both cameras in order to record such as instances of road rage or dangerous driving by other road users. Any footage captured using this method will be retained in a locked folder on the SD Card protecting it from being overwritten during the process of normal loop recording. The ‘panic’ button also contains a built in microphone for audio capture.
The “Bike Bro” is competitively priced, and attractive discounts are available for retailers and distributors of Motorcycle Accessories as well as group buys from Motorcycle Clubs, Associations and Forums. Please contact us for more information on group discounts and distributor prices.
The ‘Bike Bro’ can be purchased online by using the buttons below.
***Please contact us, for shipping prices, outside of the UK***
Please note that the GPS option is used alongside the Windows PC based GPS Player Software above, to show the position of the Bike on a map in relation to the playback of any recorded or captured footage -i.e to show which road and position an incident occurred, it should not be confused with a Sat Nav or GPS tracking device.