The “Bike Bro” is a comprehensive dual camera HD front & rear camera system and recorder (DVR) designed exclusively for Motorcycle use.
- Dual Channel Synchronised Recording
- HD Quality featuring two discrete HD Cameras for front and rear mounting
- Automatic Recording – activates & records automatically when the bike is in motion
- Auto Switch Off – Stops recording and shuts down automatically after bike is parked
- Recorded video resolution 1280 x 720
- Waterproof 140 degree wide angle lens, water and dust proof to IP57
- Compact 6.5cm x 5.8cm DVR / control unit with 2.0” TFT Display
- Handlebar mounted event capture button for manual emergency footage recording
- Built in G-Shock impact sensor (variable sensitivity)
- Event Pre-Record Function
- Loop Recording to MicroSD Card (Upto 32GB supported)
- Time and Date Stamp on footage
- Bike Powered Main DVR / Control Unit with Battery Back-up
- Menu driven via built in screen for easy set up
- Built-In Speaker & Microphone
- GPS Module Option
- AVI Video Playback Format
- 30 f/s Video Frame Rate
- Easy to fit – Easy to use.
The “Bike Bro” comes complete with everything you need to install on any Motorcycle. The retail package consists of the following items.
- Main Control Unit / DVR with built in high brightness display
- 2x HD Cameras for Front and Rear Mounting
- Power supply for direct connection to Bike Battery
- Generous wiring loom with waterproof connectors for plug and play installation
- Handlebar mounted dual ‘panic’ button controller for manual video capture
- Fixtures, Adhesive Mounts, Cable Ties etc
**GPS Module available as an option**
Sample Video Footage Recorded on the “Bike Bro” System
The 6.5cm x 5.8cm DVR Control unit is also compact enough to be mounted under the seat, or next to the Bike Battery. A mounting bracket is also supplied for mounting onto the handlebars if required.
The Supplied rider dual ‘panic’ button is designed for mounting on the handlebars, where it can be used for manual video footage capture.
The “Bike Bro” is competitively priced, and attractive discounts are available for retailers and distributors of Motorcycle Accessories as well as group buys from Motorcycle Clubs, Associations and Forums. Please contact us for more information on quantity and distributor prices.