Nortek Electronic Circuits Ltd, is a Cheshire based, Contract Electronics Manufacturer (CEM) of bespoke Electronic products covering all spheres of industry. With our factory located close to the M6 motorway network, Nortek Electronics can provide a high level of customer service along with fast turnaround for all manner of Electronic products, from the initial design right through to “Box Building”, testing and packaging.
Established in 1978, Nortek Electronics quickly gained an enviable reputation, for providing a comprehensive level of service which remains unsurpassed within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry. In the last decade, Nortek has found its niche within the Automotive Electronics Industry, specialising in providing high quality, and adaptable solutions to the rapidly changing technology used within both commercial and passenger vehicles today.
The last few years has seen a rapid period of growth, created by increased demand for both our Design and Manufacturing Services, which resulted in further investment in additional engineering staff and also new machinery. Throughout this growth period we have been keen to hang onto the small business flexibility that has allowed us to offer an unsurpassed level of service, which, along with strong internal teamwork, has been a huge part of our success.
This investment in additional surface mount machinery, along with our strong, worldwide supply chain has enabled us to maintain the competitive edge required within UK based manufacturing, whilst at the same time cemented relationships with many new customers, whose unique and innovative product requirements now join our ever expanding capabilities.
2012, also saw the addition of ISO 9001 which further bolsters our customer commitment to deliver dependable and consistent results, throughout our full complement of services :
- Design and Manufacture of all types of Electronic Products from the initial concept to prototype and finally creating a physical end product, all from one UK location, minimising multi-site or international logistical problems.
- Worldwide sourcing of Electronic Components, PCB’s and Raw Materials to ensure supply continuity throughout the life of the end product, especially during times of manufacturer component allocation, long lead times or device obsolescence
- Programming of customer firmware and Software onto memory devices. Various software versions of the same product can be supplied ‘off the shelf’ exactly to customer requirements.
- Modular Design and Implementation to ensure that a product is ‘future proof’ by allowing additional I/O expansion or programming, often without expensive redesign and tooling costs.
- ‘E-marking’ and certification of Automotive products – which is crucial to being part of the supply chain within this industry.
- Realistic MOQ’s – Large or Small Production Quantities
- Complex, High End Surface Mount Capability
- Through Hole and Cable Harness Assembly
- Custom Labeling, part numbering and logos all tailored to the customers’ own requirements, maintaining product identity and integrity throughout the Contract Electronics Manufacturing (CEM) Process
So whether you have a new product which requires design and manufacture, or you simply require a competitive, no obligation costing for the production of an existing product, then please contact us in order to discuss your requirements.
In addition to CEM, OEM and Sub-Contract Assembly, Nortek Electronics has a range of professional, UK Designed and Manufactured CCTV products available to Distributors, Electrical Factors and Installation customers throughout the UK and Europe. For more information on these products, please visit our dedicated CCTV page.